Wiper Blades

Wiper blades, rear wiper blades, hybrid wiper blades

Wiper blades Flat Extra-Slim Unique Fit

Wiper Blade for Mercedes 

 

Wiper blades Flat Extra-Slim Universal

Universal Wiper Blade  

Hybrid Wiper Blades

A new generation of wiper blades.

RearPlus Wiper Blades

Frame structure as in original equipment with graphite treatment.


A COMPLETE RANGE

56% of European cars install wiper blades with "hook connection" (U-Hook Arm). The other 44% require different connections. The OP blade range is installed on 99% of connection types. Conventional and Hybrid blade lines are mainly used on U-hook arms, the first one for older cars, the second for state-of-the-art vehicles. The Flat line can instead be installed on 99% of cars thanks to the availability of a KIT with 9 universal adapters included in the set.

grafico spazzole

THE BEST VISIBILITY FOR A SAFE DRIVING

Rain, especially when heavy, is a dangerous enemy for drivers and requires top attention. This is why good visibility should be ensured at all times.

REPLACE THEM REGULARLY ONCE A YEAR

Strong and sudden temperature changes occurring on the blades in winter and summer change the functionality of the rubber profile and reduce the wiping capacity of the blade. Wiper blades should be thus replaced at least once a year.

THE BEST VISIBILITY FOR A SAFE DRIVING

Rain, especially when heavy, is a dangerous enemy for drivers and requires top attention. This is why good visibility should be ensured at all times.

NO VISIBILITAsp02

REPLACE THEM REGULARLY ONCE A YEAR

Strong and sudden temperature changes occurring on the blades in winter and summer change the functionality of the rubber profile and reduce the wiping capacity of the blade. Wiper blades should be thus replaced at least once a year.

Wall display:

18 hooks
Size: 90 x 40 cm

Espositore Flat DX

Two-face floor display:

28 hooks
Size: 50 x 65 x 178 cm

Espositore Grande fronte

Your browser is out of date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now

×